Picotoxins Email Rules
Reasons to Email Picotoxins:
- I spotted a technical error (spelling, grammar, etc.) and want to help fix it.
- I have a unique article about Picotoxins (not published anywhere else) that I would like you to edit and publish.
- I read the FAQs and used the search box and searched the Picotoxins website for an answer, but I still have a specific question about Picotoxins.
- I would like to see an article about a specific topic related to Picotoxins,
- I would like to collaborate with Picotoxins on a specific project (be specific in your email).
- I would like Marie to pass a very important message to Pop VeKind about Picotoxins.
- I think your website is wrong on a very specific issue about Picotoxins, and I can prove it!
- I want to send you a book to read/review. If appropriate, it will be donated to the VeKind Libary for others to read.
- Email submitted here will be answered on the Picotoxins.com website “Mailbag”, if on-topic and appropriate.
- Rarely does Picotoxins.com answer email directly. We suggest you look at our FAQs and the Frequently Asked Questions at the Truth And Inspiration Therapy (TAIT.Asia).
- You may also find what you are looking for on our Resources list.